You demand anytime access. We deliver.
No matter where you are or the time of day, you’ve got free and secure access to your Marin County Credit Union accounts.
From your computer, securely log in to your accounts and take care of all your banking needs.
- View account balances and histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up account alerts
- Review cleared checks
Learn more about our Home Banking here:
Using your smartphone or tablet, you can perform virtually all of the Home Banking services listed above on-the-go. Watch this video to learn more and for tips:
Download our free app now.
Mobile Check Deposit
Built into our Mobile Banking app, you can deposit paper checks in a snap.
- Sign the back of the check as you normally would and include the statement “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY” under your signature.
- Take pictures of the front and back.
- Choose which account to deposit it to and hit ‘send’.
That’s it — the funds will be deposited*, and you saved gas and time.
Learn more here:
*Funds will be available after hold of two business days. Please note that endorsements that DO NOT include the “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY” statement on the back of the check will be rejected.
Free Bill Pay
Nobody likes paying bills. At least we can make it free and easy.
- Set up recurring or one-time payments
- Pay an individual or business
- Sign up for this free service in Home Banking
Viewing your monthly account statements online is convenient and secure — and is greener, too!
- E-Statements arrive much sooner than mailed statements
- We store them for you
- Downloadable into your favorite financial software
- You’ll help the environment by cutting down on paper and printing use
Register for free E-Statements through Home Banking today
24-hour Phone Teller
Your phone can be your link to your accounts by calling (800) 310-6810.
- Virtually all of the same services as offered by Home Banking
- Available 24 hours a day
- Perfect when no internet access is available or as a backup